Christmas Nativity Series First Wise Man Craft Kit
This craft kit is to make the First Wise Man figure in my Christmas Nativity Series. He is the first figure I released in the series, and one of my favourite things is the embroidery detail on his robes!
The First Wise Man stands approximately 5" tall, and has a weighted bottom of rice so he is free standing.
Your craft kit comes with a choice of a downloadable PDF pattern (an access code will come with your kit in the mail), or a set of colour laser printed instructions.
Get started on your Nativity Scene today! All figures available as downloadable patterns or craft kits.
The First Wise Man Craft Kit includes:
- Fabri Solvy pre-printed with the pattern for you
- wool-blend felt in the pattern colours
- all of the DMC floss for the pattern
- a set of embroidery and beading needles
- two 6" cotton pipe cleaners
- 20mm completed head
- 12mm wooden bead
- two 8mm wooden beads
- 2" piece of interfacing
- grey wool yarn
- all the seed beads
In addition, you will need:
- polyfil or wool stuffing
- white tacky glue
- hot glue gun
- 2 Tbsp rice (to weigh the bottom)
- wire cutters
- stuffing fork (makes life easier!)
- basic hand sewing supplies