Christmas Nativity Series Joseph Craft Kit
This craft kit is to make the Joseph figure in my Christmas Nativity Series. Joseph is modestly dressed, standing proud with his lantern in hand.
Joseph stands approximately 5.5" tall and has a weighted bottom of rice so he is free standing.
Your craft kit comes with a choice of downloadable PDF Pattern (an access code will come in your kit in the mail), or a set of colour laser printed instructions.
Get started on your Nativity Scene today! All figures available as downloadable patterns or craft kits.
The Joseph Craft Kit includes:
- Fabri Solvy pre-printed with the pattern for you
- wool-blend felt in the pattern colours
- all of the DMC floss for the pattern
- a set of embroidery needles
- three 6" cotton pipe cleaners
- 20mm completed head
- two 8mm wooden beads
- 2" piece interfacing
- brown wool yarn
- coffee stained cheesecloth
In addition, you will need:
- polyfil or wool stuffing
- white tacky glue
- 2 Tbsp rice (to weigh the bottom)
- hot glue gun
- wire cutters
- stuffing fork (makes life easier!)
- basic hand sewing supplies