Christmas Nativity Series Shepherd & Sheep Craft Kit
This craft kit is to make the Shepherd & Sheep figure in my Christmas Nativity Series. He is clad in a fur vest and trimmed boots and holds a little lamb in his arms, with its mother seated close by!
The Shepherd sits approximately 4.5" tall, perched on a rock so is free standing.
Your craft kit comes with a choice of a downloadable PDF pattern (an access code will come with your kit in the mail), or a set of colour laser printed instructions.
Get started on your Nativity Scene today! All figures available as downloadable patterns or craft kits.
The Shepherd & Sheep Craft Kit includes:
- Fabri Solvy pre-printed with the pattern for you
- wool-blend felt in the pattern colours
- all of the DMC floss for the pattern
- a set of embroidery needles
- two 6" cotton pipe cleaners
- 20mm completed head
- two 8mm wooden beads
- coffee stained cotton sheeting
- brown wooden bead for pouch
- white wool yarn for sheep
- faux suede cord
- faux fur
In addition, you will need:
- polyfil or wool stuffing
- white tacky glue
- hot glue gun
- wire cutters
- stuffing fork (makes life easier!)
- basic hand sewing supplies
- makeup blush and a small brush
- small rock