Christmas Nativity Series Third Wise Man Craft Kit
This craft kit is to make the Third Wise Man figure in my Christmas Nativity Series. He is clad in ornate robes and holds a staff topped with a shining star.
The Third Wise Man kneels approximately 5" tall, and has a weighted bottom of rice so he is free standing.
Your craft kit comes with a choice of a downloadable PDF pattern (an access code will come with your kit in the mail), or a set of colour laser printed instructions.
Get started on your Nativity Scene today! All figures available as downloadable patterns or craft kits.
The Third Wise Man Craft Kit includes:
- Fabri Solvy pre-printed with the pattern for you
- wool-blend felt in the pattern colours
- all of the DMC floss for the pattern
- a set of embroidery and beading needles
- two 6" cotton pipe cleaners
- 20mm completed head
- two 8mm wooden beads
- 2" piece of interfacing
- black wool yarn
- all the seed beads
In addition, you will need:
- polyfil or wool stuffing
- white tacky glue
- hot glue gun
- 2 Tbsp rice (to weigh the bottom)
- wire cutters
- stuffing fork (makes life easier!)
- basic hand sewing supplies